Bank of New Mexico's checking accounts include:
- Unlimited Transactions
- Debit/Check Card
- No charge for use of BNM ATM's
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- No charge for Online Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Overdraft Protection: Various forms of overdraft protection are available with your account to reduce the chance of having a check returned.
To learn more about what each account has to offer side by side click compare accounts.
Relationship Value Checking
A banking relationship that considers the "whole" you!
At Bank of New Mexico we see banking as a "Relationship" not an account and Relationship Value Checking has been built with that in mind.
The Relationship Value Checking account offers you:
- $10.00 monthly service charge.
- Monthly service charge is waived if minimum daily balance is $750 or greater, if average daily balance is $2,500 or greater, and/or if total minimum daily balance in all related accounts is $5,000 or greater (includes checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, and loans).
- Monthly service charge is reduced by 50% for Senior Citizens (60 years of age or older) with direct deposit greater than $100.
- Online bill payment is included with a minimum of 1 bill paid per month.