Grants State Bank's checking accounts include:
- Unlimited Transactions
- Debit/Check Card
- No charge for use of GSB ATM's
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- No charge for Online Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Overdraft Protection: Various forms of overdraft protection are available with your account to reduce the chance of having a check returned.
- Personal Protection Packages: The value of your College Checking account can be further enriched with our personal protection packages. Ask about the "Protect Yourself Now" and "Protect Yourself Plus" packages.
To learn more about what each account has to offer side by side click compare accounts.
So you are off to college, congratulations.
We want to send you off in style. Many students find that this is their first opportunity to begin managing their own money. We want to make sure that you have all the tools to do that. This account includes all of the benefits that come with Value Checking.
In addition you get online bill payment at no additional charge when you pay one or more bills online each month. This will make managing your money easier and let you focus on your studies with the peace of mind that your bills are being paid automatically.
College students are also eligible to apply for a Grants State Bank VISA® Credit Card. This too can be a valuable tool for you to use as you head off to college. Using a credit card is an opportunity to begin learning how to manage your credit and to establish a credit history.
The College Checking account offers you:
- Online bill payment is included with a minimum of 1 bill payment per month.
- Monthly paper statement is included with establishment of monthly direct deposit, otherwise a monthly fee of $2.50 will be assessed.