Grants State Bank's checking accounts include:
- Unlimited Transactions
- Debit/Check Card
- No charge for use of GSB ATM's
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- No charge for Online Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Overdraft Protection: Various forms of overdraft protection are available with your account to reduce the chance of having a check returned.
To learn more about what each account has to offer side by side click compare accounts.
Bank on the Job Account - Workplace Checking
This is a special account available through your employer.
Think of it as another fringe benefit. You qualify for this account when you work for a participating employer and you make your regular direct deposit (usually your pay-check) of $100 or more on a monthly basis. This qualifies you for all the benefits of our Relationship Value Checking without the $10 monthly service charge.
This is an interest bearing account with interest compounded daily and paid monthly. Additionally your Banking on the Job Account give you:
- Online bill payment is included with a minimum of 1 bill paid per month.