Grants State Bank's checking accounts include:
- Unlimited Transactions
- Debit/Check Card
- No charge for use of GSB ATM's
- 24 Hour Telephone Banking
- No charge for Online Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Overdraft Protection: Various forms of overdraft protection are available with your account to reduce the chance of having a check returned.
- Personal Protection Packages: The value of your Banking on the Job Account can be further enriched with our personal protection packages. Ask about the "Protect Yourself Now" and "Protect Yourself Plus" packages.
To learn more about what each account has to offer side by side click compare accounts.
Bank on the Job Account - Workplace Checking
This is a special account available through your employer.
Think of it as another fringe benefit. You qualify for this account when you work for a participating employer and you make your regular direct deposit (usually your pay-check) of $100 or more on a monthly basis. This qualifies you for all the benefits of our Relationship Value Checking without the $10 monthly service charge.
This is an interest bearing account with interest compounded daily and paid monthly. Additionally your Banking on the Job Account give you:
- Online bill payment is included with a minimum of 1 bill paid per month.