Grants State Bank Locations:
824 W. Santa Fe Ave.
Grants, NM 87020
1015 E. Roosevelt Ave.
Grants, NM 87020
609 W. Highway 66
Milan, NM 87021
DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Grants State Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
to offer our products and services to you
purposes — information about your transactions and experiences
purposes — information about your creditworthiness
Call 505-285-6611 or go to www.grantsbank.com
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Grants State Bank does not share with our affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Grants State Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include:
The Independent Bankers Bank (TIB) - Credit Card provider
First National Bank of Durango (FNBD) - Conventional Mortgages